Saturday, December 04, 2010

Cottage Style Christmas Ornaments.

 I Have Been Cleaning Out My Ornaments And Have Come Up With This Beautiful Selections To Sell. I Have So Many Ornaments That I Have To Sell Off Some Of Them.Included Are- Adorable Cottage Chic Christmas Decorations.You Will Receive 3 Strings Of Martha Stewart Jingle Bell Garland,2 Silvery Glitter Church Ornaments,2 Blue Cottage Ornaments A Skate And A Deer,3 Sparkle Rose Glitter Ball Ornaments,2 Martha Stewert House Ornaments,1 Tin Stocking Ornament,And 2 Ornaments With A little Church And A Bottle Brush Tree..

This Is Available In My Etsy Shop.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/63620740/shabby-chic-style-christmas-ornaments

1 comment:

  1. A cottage themed Christmas in pretty shades of white is a beautiful theme.

    ReplyDelete